CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN PIE BREAD
This healthy pumpkin pie bread is the perfect breakfast or dessert for the holidays! It's perfect to make ahead and enjoy for the rest of the week. Or if you're in the spirit of giving, it's a great gift to bake for those you love.
- 1 cup @kodiak cake mix
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
*splash of unsweetened milk if needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
4. Stir pumpkin mixture into dry mixture, stir just to moisten. Gently fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Enjoy!