top of page
PROTEIN MINI CHEESECAKES
Try out this super festive, easy, and delicious mini protein strawberry cheesecake recipe. Each mini cake is jam packed with protein and loads of flavor. The crunchy graham cracker crust pairs perfectly with the rich and creamy strawberry cheesecake filling. Topped with berries and whipped cream, this gives this cheesecakes a sweet and tangy finish. A perfect treat to satisfy anyone’s dessert craving!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lowfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop @corenutritionals strawberry cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, blend yogurt, vanilla, stevia, cream cheese, and egg whites.
3. Stir in protein powder.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture into mini pie crusts.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
6. Allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-30 minutes.
7. Top with cool whip and fruit (optional).Enjoy!
*Makes 6 cheesecakes*
MACROS for 1 cheesecake without toppings:
103 Calories: 1.6F/6.6C/13P
*You can save 20% off Core Nutritional products with the discount code "christi" on CoreNutritionals.com (affiliate code).
bottom of page