top of page
PROTEIN MONSTER BALLS
Crush It Cafe Protein Monster Balls! These are a quick and easy on the go snack to keep you full and also satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 2 ½ cups oats
- 2 scoops Core vanilla cupcake ISO
- ½ cup M&Ms
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey
1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, M&Ms and chocolate chips, Mix until combined.
2. Add in peanut butter and honey. Using a wooden spoon or plastic spatula, combine mixture together.
3. Using your hands, shape into balls about 1” in size. Place on a plate or into a Tupperware type container.
4. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Enjoy!
MACROS for 1 ball:
90 Calories: 4F/9C/4P
*Makes about 24 balls*
**Might need to use quick oats for a more binding texture** ***Might need additional peanut butter or honey to be able to shape the mixture into balls. If needed, spray hands with cooking spray to help assemble the balls***
*You can save 20% off Core Nutritional products with the discount code "christi" on CoreNutritionals.com (affiliate code).
bottom of page