CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN PIE BREAD
The perfect Valentine's Day or anniversary meal you can make for that special someone.
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop @corenutritionals Red Velvet Cake Protein Powder
- 1 cup pancake/waffle mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened milk
1. Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sweetener. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine @corenutritionals red velvet cake protein, egg and unsweetened cashew milk to a bowl. Whisk together until a smooth batter forms.
4. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Cook on medium high heat until indicator light is ready.
5. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting and top with any other desired fixings. Enjoy!
* If you want more festive waffles, add a couple drops of red food dye to your waffle batter*
MACROS for 1 waffle with frosting:
110 Calories: 2F/2C/18P *makes approximately 2 servings*
*You can save 20% off Core Nutritional products with the discount code "christi" on CoreNutritionals.com (affiliate code).