CINNAMON ROLL MUG CAKE
Not ready to commit to an entire batch of cinnamon rolls? Try this healthy, single serving mug cake version!
- 1 cup @kodiak cake mix
- 1 scoop frosted cinnamon bun ISO
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk
- 5g melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 8g turbinado sugar
- splash of unsweetened milk
- 10g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp confectioners sugar
- 1/2 - 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk
1. In a microwave safe mug or bowl, mix together all mug cake ingredients until a thick batter is formed.
2. In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
3. Pour half of the mug cake mix into another container, put aside. Use a spoon or the tip of a knife to swirl half of the cinnamon filling into the top of the batter.
4. Pour the remaining mug cake mixture back into the same mug/bowl. Repeat the swirl with the remaining filling mixture.
5. Microwave in 15-30 second increments, or until just cooked in the center. 6. Top with icing and enjoy!