PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER BLOSOMS
I LOVE peanut butter blossoms around the holidays, so I set out to make a healthier version. And let me tell you... these are the real deal!!! Same exact texture with the creaminess of peanut butter and crunch of sugar. Perfect for any occasion!
- 2 scoops @corenutritionals Vanilla ISO Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp @pb2 or powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup stevia or other sweetener
- 8g raw turbinado sugar pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ▪️3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- approximately 16 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until dough forms.
3. Scoop and shape dough into 1 inch balls (for more traditional peanut butter blossoms, roll balls in turbinado sugar in a shallow bowl). On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls about 2 inches apart. 4. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown or have a slightly cracked appearance. Immediately press 1 Hershey kiss in the center of each cookie. Be sure to not press too hard but far enough for the chocolate to stick to the cookie. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Enjoy!
* If you notice your chocolate is melting, you can place cookies on the cookie sheet in freezer for 10 minutes*
MACROS for 1 cookie:
150 Calories: 10F/7C/8P
*makes approximately 16 servings*